Katherine L. Guenther, LPC-S is a Texas State board approved supervisor. She is currently accepting new Interns. Please send resume to email@example.com or contact her by phone at 281.701.3235
One Monthly Supervision Fee Includes The Following:
- Individual weekly sessions and group supervision when feasible
- Feedback and guidance on counseling techniques, application of theories, differential diagnosis, and ethics
- Review of the intern’s case notes and/or video- taped client sessions as is appropriate.
- Access to office space for evening and weekend sessions
- Didactic sessions on starting and maintaining a private practice
State of Texas LPC Intern Process:
- Masters Degree or PhD in counseling or psychology from an accredited university and completion of all classes and practicum as required by the LPC Board. For information go to www.dshs.state.tx.us/counselor
- Successful completion of the National Counselor Exam (NCE)
- Interview with potential supervisor and supervision contract signed by both parties
- Application for LPC Licensure, Practicum Documentation, and Supervisory Agreement Form sent to the Texas State Board of Examiners in Austin. Please know that it may take as long as six weeks for the application to be processed.